Wednesday, 28 October 2015

LIFE AND DEATH (Twilgiht Reimagined) by STEPHENIE MEYER


That was the first night I dreamed of Edythe Cullen


Publication date: 6th October 2015

Publisher: Little Brown

Format/Source: e-Book/ Bought

Synopsis
Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight! This special double-feature book includes the classic novel, Twilight, and a bold and surprising reimagining, Life and Death, by Stephenie Meyer.

Packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover “flip book,” this edition features nearly 400 pages of new content as well as exquisite new back cover art.
Readers will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes.



My thoughts

I can understand the divided opinions on this book but I really appreciated it for what it was: a love story told from a male perspective with the Twilight plot weaved within it.

I liked Beau, he was completely different to Bella and I liked the subtle changes to the story which developed through Beau and Edythe's relationship. I love Carlisle's female version Carine and I liked their back stories. it was refreshing to read.

I really would like to see where the rest of the books could go and the way relationships developed differently, some may say that would be milking the dry cow....or something...but I would like it. What's wrong with appreciating an extension of a story that I loved and one that brought new appreciation to reading YA books?

#loversgonnalove
#hatersgonnahate

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment